ISKCON Portland is happy to announce the start of Rajbhoga offering service opportunity!
Rajbhoga offering will have 6 items (rice, dal, opulent sabji, regular sabji, pakoda/papad & opulent sweet), which will be freshly prepared and offered to our Sri Sri Nitai Sacinandana deities.
The prasadam will be ready for pickup at 1 PM.
Prasadam literally means “mercy” and devotees of ISKCON use this term to describe pure vegetarian food that has been offered to the Lord. Honouring (eating) this sanctified prasadam is the basis of bhakti-yoga and helps one to make tangible spiritual advancement. Sharing and distributing prasadam is also very important!
Vanamali das, Ramavanamali das
Service available on everday (except Sundays)
- 50$ (sufficient quantities for 4 adult family members)
- 15$ (sufficient for one person)
- Rice - Plain or flavored basmati rice
- Dal - Regular Dal or Chole or Rajma (choice of the day)
- Sabji 1 - Opulent preparation
- Sabji 2 - Regular preparation
- Sweet - Opulent preparation