Sunday School for Kids
Sunday school for kids will start the fall session on Sunday, September 18th.
Classes are FREE, but children need to be registered. Please register here by clicking the REGISTRATION FORM
Terms & Conditions:
- As per the temple’s child protection policy, parents should be in temple at all times while their children are attending Sunday school at the temple.
- Parents should be fully COVID vaccinated. For the safety of all, in case of COVID like symptoms, please do not come to the temple.
- Children (including parents) should wear masks at all times.
- Teachers bear no responsibility of children before or after the class. Children should be promptly picked up after the class. In case of no show, teachers will drop the children in the main temple hall and will bear no responsibility.
- The timings of the Sunday school are from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. (During this time parents can attend the sunday feast lecture in the temple). They must be present in temple at all times.
- Child must be 4 years plus and potty trained.
- The Sunday School students will be divided into three groups according to their age. Classes are Madhava (Age 4 - 7 years), Damodar (Age 7+ to 11 years) Madan Mohan (Age 11+ to 18 years).
- The children should attend school on time. Teachers will allow only grace period of 5 minutes.
- For any questions or clarifications, please contact Anjanaa Agarwal [email protected].